EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP2V Foldable Mask ,Fold Flat Mask , With CE
FFP2V Foldable Mask : Fold flat design, 12 pieces per pack,
individually wrapped for health care. Fold flat design, improved
packaging; Compact space saving packaging Dual extra wide straps;
Mask has hypoallergenic elastic for close fit Comfort fit -
adjustable nose rim provides close fit. Filter: non woven filters
charged electrostatically to catch particles Masks are individually
1 . Description
【Size】 One Size Fits Most; Universal Contoured Design Provides A
Snug Fit To Most Facial Profiles.
【High filtration】 High Technology Filters Almost 98% Of Airborne
Particles Dust, Germs, Seasonal Allergies, Smoke, Car Exhausted
Gas, PM 2.5 Pollution Ash.
【Designed for comfortable on-the-job protection】 Disposable Mask Is
Lightweight, Humidity-resistant, Latex-free, Adjustable Metal Nose
Strip And Comfortable Elastic Headband.
【Available 24/7】 Our Mask Can Be Used All Year In Any Weather Which
Keeps You Safe From Fog, Smog, Dust, Germs, Bacteria, Viruses, Air
Pollution, Allergens, And Humidity Thus Keeping You Healthy And
Safe From Many Diseases.
【Don't Worry】- If You Have Any Questions Or Queries, Please Do Not
Hesitate To Contact Us. We Will Offer You A Satisfactory Solution.
2 . Certification
This product has been tested according to the following European
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering
half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing,
marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.EU type
examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body
- The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on
internal production control plus supervised product checks at
random intervals set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI ,
notified body CE0086.
3 . Directions for use
- The mask is for single use only.
- The mask should not be removed from its packaging until its
required for use.
- Use the respirator in accordance with applicable health and safety
- Fit the respirator and check leak-tightness before entering the
- Wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to
contaminants.It should not be used for more than 8 hours
continuously and should be discarded after use.
- Transport and stockage of unused masks should be such that the
product is not stored in direct sunlight and in frost free
conditions,not in contact with solvents and cannot be damaged by
physical contact with hard surfaces/items.
- As required by European Health and Safety requirements,the user is
advised that when the mask is in contact with the wearer’s skin,it
may cause allergic reaction to susceptible individuals.If this is
the case,leave the hazard area,remove the mask and seek doctor’s
4. Discard and replace the mask if:
- The mask is removed whilst in the contaminated area.
- Clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulties.
- The mask becomes damaged.
- For respirators protecting against vapours,the smell of vapours
present becomes derectable.
- When the respirator is not used,the sliding elastic bands allow to
hang up the mask around the neck
5. More pictures